Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Craft: Chapter 1 Part 1

   What a story, really, how can I begin to tell it?  Beginning really is the hardest isn't it?  Or maybe it's the middle of a story, the monotonous parts that seem to mean nothing until the culmination at the end.  Perhaps though I'm wrong on both counts, and it's really the end that's the hardest.  All the pressure that's built up is finally coming to it's apex.  And like a ballerina executing a beautiful leap, any lack of control will send it spiraling into disaster.
   So, perhaps I should just get if over with, and just tell the end first.  But there's no grace to a beginning that starts at the end, cause then it's lopsided.  But starting in the middle is confusing, so I can't start there either.  Well, se la vie.  Looks like I'll just have to begin .... at the beginning!

No comments: